Saturday, December 5, 2009

Would you ever purchase (expensive) Chanel makeup products?

I would. I love the texture and quality of the stuff.





What about you?Would you ever purchase (expensive) Chanel makeup products?
yes!! theres a reason why chanel makeup is so expensive- its good quality and its a good brand! plus they hav TONS of gr8 productsWould you ever purchase (expensive) Chanel makeup products?
yeah, i do, i also use other stuff too!





whats the big deal though? its just chanel
yeah why not?
Everybody has a fix. I used to be an Account Executive for Estee' Lauder. So, no. I use the Clinque Lauder combo. Lauder owns Clinque, anyway.
I would. The more expensive a prodct is the better it works. And I would spend anything to make sure a make-up product works. I wouldn't want anything cheap and look like sht. I would wanna look good and if that means buying a make-up product that's really expensive..then so be it.
Buy whatever product you like and makes you feel good! Different products and brands work better for some types of skin...find the one that works the best for you!! Personally i like Clinique, but I have found that some things from this brand are not good...like the lipstick for example... its a test and trial...but can sometimes be an expensive story
No. I only use Mary Kay.
I tell you hon.... I am not on a fabulous salary but I ALWAYS buy Dior, Clinique %26amp; Clarins. It is rather expensive but I 100% assure you,try this. Make your face up from base cover upwards in clarins, clinique chanel or dior. Clean it off, then try the same with a cheaper one. You will certainly feel the difference. It true, they are expensive products but they last a lot longer too.
i would buy the perfum, but for makeup i'd rather get lancome. usually those brands that sold perfums first have crappy makeup.
i don't wear makeup but i do buy the Chanel perfume
Yes of course! I love channel
The more expensive the better the quality, Chanel is great expessially there lip sticks.
As a comsetologist and makeup artist, using expensive products have better quality in them as well as better textures and colours.
Definitly.Ive always been cheap on buying makeup.I have recently bought me some MAC eyeshadow and it is worth every single penny that you make. It is the best and i know Chanel would be the same.Its texture is absolutely wanderful!!!!!!The money is well worth it darlin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream