Friday, December 11, 2009

Less expensive mineral makeup that works with acne

I was wondering if I could find a good mineral foundation or powder just at the drugstore. I don't have the money for bare minerals. I also have a few pimples here and there and some acne scars which product is best for coverage and not clogging pores? Less expensive mineral makeup that works with acne
Neutrogena has a lot I love them. I had bad acne and the neutrogena loose mineral powder is what my dermatologist told me to use. Its cheap too and they should sell it at all drug stores. Less expensive mineral makeup that works with acne
http://www.physiciansformula.com/staticpage/mineralwear.html





I have the same exact problems and I use this brand on of powder, foundation and blush and it works great! Just like any other mineral makeup, it's more pricey than regular but usually the powder is $12.00, the foundation is about the same and the blush is like $6.00. It lasts at least 3 months too, that's what I love about it! You can find them at any CVS, Walgreens or DrugMart. And they have sales a lot of times too, like buy one powder and get a free blush, which is what I usually do. Good luck!
loreal makes a great mineral makeup. mineral makeup is great if you have acne prone skin.
i agree with the first answerer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream