Friday, December 11, 2009

Where is the best place to get good makeup that is not very expensive?

HERE ARE SOME GREAT SUGGESTIONS:





I consider myself to be great at shopping for and applying makeup. My makeup always looks great and I've gotten many compliments. What many people don't know is that I get all of it at GREAT prices.





Here are some of my tried and true suggestions:





www.eyeslipsface.com (everything's a dollar!! and it works great!)


www.avon.com (very high quality and constantly having sales)





Wet N' Wild cosmetics--available at Walmart, Target, K-mart, Shopko





NYC (New York Color)--also available at Walmart, Target, K-mart and Shopko.





Also, try www.walgreens.com. They have a brand called Tropez. It's great!





Good luck.Where is the best place to get good makeup that is not very expensive?
I agree with the ladies here. You have to either go to Sephora or Ulta. it's not cheap but you will be able to test items and get information from the consultants there. Once you know what you want then you can go to ebay and look up exactly what you need!!Where is the best place to get good makeup that is not very expensive?
Well...you could look on ebay. Just go to Sephora, it's worth the investment.
Believe it or not, Maybelline Cosmetics, sold at Target and most drugstores nationwide, works just as well as most of the expensive brands I have tried. Target has a very wide selection of different brands of makeup, and usually have most colors in stock. If you are african american, target also has a brand called Black Radiance, carrying foundation, concealers, and almost all types of makeup in colors suitable for darker skintones.
www.youravon.com/aalkifi


avon has the best makeup ever and body care and cheap prices


you should check it out and see for your self!!!!
Just like others I recommend Saphora for a variety of products and prices (higher end); however, if your definition of good makeup is not necessarily a high end makeup brand but a good quality and inexpensive brand I really suggest Loreal. Loreal is made by Lancome, which is a well known brand. I have used their mascara, lip gloss, and eye shadow and am very pleased with the quality.


I have to also add that I'm a sucker for designer brands from makeup to clothes, shoes, purses, etc. but in all honesty I am much happier with Loreal's Panoramic Curl $7 mascara than my YSL $30 that got from Nordstrom.


In department store brands I also recommend MAC, they're not cheap but still less expensive than some other brands. I don't like their Lipstick as it makes my lips dry. Clinique is another brand, but their colors are not as exciting as MAC's.
Good Makeup as in High End? You can try Ebay, or search the web~ Here's my friends store she sells makeup that is high end brands at a good price www.shopbearhugz.com Or check QVC they have some good deals on kits.
wal mart
Try Wal-Mart
I don't think the two are compatible but, then expensive is a relative term.





I have paid 30$ for mascara that is as effective as Maybelline's $4 mascara. Conversely, any product that covers your skin should be purchased according to the ingredients of the product and its effect on the vulnerable areas of your face.





Creams are better than lotions, thus more expensive but also longer lasting. Lotions contain alcohol, which is necessary to keep the lotion fluid but harsh on delicate skin.





Take care of your skin, spend what you must, but take care of your skin. It will tell all about you as you age. Skimp on nylons or manicures or lipstick or hair products but don't skimp on products for your skin. You will never regret themoney you spend on facial products.
well call me cheap but i go to wallgreens cause they have cheap makeup [$$wise] but it is really good quality..
I like it
Sephora has a great selection at all price ranges ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream