Saturday, December 5, 2009

How to remove eye makeup without expensive things?

how can i remove eye makeup without expensive things? wat can i use with the things i have at home.. Ex: vaseline but i dont think that is safe for your eyes... thanksHow to remove eye makeup without expensive things?
I use baby wipes on my face to remove my foundation, and I disagree with you.. vaseline is my life. It works on your lips to make them like soft as a baby's tush. And i use it too take off my eye makeup and it gets the job done, plus it 'strengthens' your eyelashes. Little bonus (:How to remove eye makeup without expensive things?
Well I use vasaline.


My mom has been using vasaline for 20 years as a make up remover and her eyes are perfect.


SO have all my aunts and my cousins use it too.
u cud try make up remover , Baby Oil on a cotton ball works every time or mabe even soap and water or baby wipes too.


and also lotion











Hoped i helped =]
the wave removes makeup really well and its only $13.





cotton swabs that you put in your ear work and so do cotton balls.
You can BUY, E.L.F make up remover. It works pretty good, and it's only one dollar! It's an online store.
Try unscented lotion. I use it all the time.
Baby Oil and a cotton pad! :)





Works every time!
rubbing alcohol
ivory soap and warm water
lotion
baby oil
i use baby wipes to remove my make up then i wash my face with any face wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream