Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is a good makeup cleaner that isn't expensive?

Don't say ';Soap and water'; because that doesn't always help get rid of certain types of my eyeshadow. Some still stays.





Also it has to be safe near eyes.What is a good makeup cleaner that isn't expensive?
Johnson %26amp; Johnson's Purpose soap-free cleanser. Around $5 at your local drugstore, generally stocked near biore or aveeno products. It is in a off white gel substance that comes in pump style bottle with a blue label that says ';purpose'; in white. It is hard to locate in some stores, I find myself staring at the same shelves for a few minutes before I find it. That may just be me, haha.





It removes everything, gently %26amp; thoroughly. It doesn't sting eyes at all %26amp; thoroughly removes massive amounts of mascara ... Not something many 'removers' I've tried could do without having to scrub my eyelashes out.





I reccomend using it in the shower. It works best when your face is dripping wet, which allows you to gently remove makeup vs scrubbing excessively.








Will not dry out your skin at all. It feels as clean as you would if you used a plain bar of soap (which is obv a bad idea haha)





also hypoallergenic %26amp; minimally fragranced. Few harsh chemicals. I think of it as adult baby oil.





Good luck! I reccomend google image searching if you plan on purchasing. Purpose is a small line of products, which makes it hard to spot ... For me anyway :)What is a good makeup cleaner that isn't expensive?
Avon's cream makeup remover.


It's great!
acid. xD
clique gives out free samples that last like about 2 weeks?





there not even expensive. and its so safe
OLIVE OIL





ITS A HEALER





UND IT DUNT SCORTCH THE HIGHLINES





I SAY USE DA OIL
My best guess would be to shower daily and scrub your vagina
vaseline works great!
Johnson's baby oil.


it works so good.


cheap.
loreal .. its in a blue bottle with a white cap and it is least expensive

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream