Thursday, December 3, 2009

Less expensive Makeup similar to MAC?

MAC is just too expensive for me to afford. Are their any other brands comparable to MAC that would cost less?Less expensive Makeup similar to MAC?
MAC can be alittle pricey at times. You can most definitely find high quality products at cheaper prices at your local drugstore. My favourite makeup company found at the drugstore is NYX. They offer a wide selection of everything which is typically rare in drugstores. You can purchase their products on cherryculture.com for ridiculously cheap, an eyeshadow trio will run you $5.99. I also love their foundation, mascara, and lipsticks.Less expensive Makeup similar to MAC?
Well, when it comes to the eyes, like eyeshadows, Pigments, and eyeliners, there is this brand NYX. Their colors are wonderfully pigmented and better than MAC. When it comes to the face,I would suggest Maybelline. Especially their Dream Matte Mousse stuff. Also Everyday Minerals. Their stuff gives great coverage for a great price. Here are some links:





http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productL鈥?/a>





https://www.everydayminerals.com/index.p鈥?/a>





http://www.cherryculture.com/cosmetics/b鈥?/a>
L'oreal has a makeup line called HIP (high intensity pigments). While the pricetag on MAC makeup isn't totally outrageous because it's a better quality makeup, it doesn't mean it's not still pricey! The HIP makeup gives a similar color quality for things like eyeliner, eyeshadow, etc. I'm not sure about foundation, but if you're looking for a good super-black eyeliner, an eye-popping eyeshadow, or anything in the eye area, I would definitely recommend trying HIP. You can buy it at CVS or other pharmacies in the market of $5-$15, depending on the product.
There are ones in tesco's - the name escapes me a little. (It's not the Daly woman!)


I think it's name is something to do with New York?


It's in the larger stores. Sorry, this is fairly useless but I've never got it myself. It was a cheat that a make up artist once told me when I had a photoshoot.
I hate the prices of MAC makeup!!! its ridiculous!!! But what i do is go to a walgreens where they sellCover Girl, Loreal, Revlon, Maybelline, etc. and it is sooo good and is cheaper too!!! Plus Beyonce wears Cover Girl too!!! lol
maxfactor brand is great and cheap


also pourjous and nivea
maybelline is reli gr8!! but if you want something even cheaper, try E.L.F. or wet 'n wild for prices like $1 but still gr8 quality, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream