Thursday, December 3, 2009

In expensive but good makeup brush cleaner?

Does anyone know about a good cleaner for makeup brushes? I know MAC has one and I use Japonesque but was wondering if someone has something that is cheaper (mine was $12 and the bottle isn't all that big) that is somewhat decent.In expensive but good makeup brush cleaner?
I have a friend that works at mac and she told me that they just use a little of soap and water and that is what they use to clean brushes but they tell u they use their brush cleaner so u can buy it. So their u go use soap and water and u dont have to worry about paying 12 dollars for something so small. Hope I was able to help.In expensive but good makeup brush cleaner?
i wash mine in johnsons baby shampoo it washes them and makes them really soft i love it Report Abuse

For an everyday quick clean, mix 1/2 baby shampoo %26amp; 1/2 warm water in a small spray bottle. This will last a long time, very cheap %26amp; will clean your brushes very well. You can also deep clean w/shampoo under running water. Report Abuse

Personally I use a mild soap to wash my brushes. At a store that I used to work at we would wash makeup brushes with body wash. It's super mild on the bristles and cheap in price.
the best cleaner for makeup brushes is shampoo.


makeup brushes = hair


what cleans your hair best?
i just swish some shampoo in a sink full of lukewarm water and then swirl my brushes around in the soapy water. next, rinse them in warm water. herbal essences drama clean shampoo is best for brush cleaning. cheap %26amp; effective!
  • interest rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin cream