Friday, December 11, 2009

Good skin or expensive makeup?

ladies...would you rather have really good skin or be able to get the best/expensive makeup for free...?Good skin or expensive makeup?
Really good skin. Not to brag- but I've been blessed with clear skin so I rarely ever wear makeup.Good skin or expensive makeup?
no doubt, GOOD SKIN!!!!
Good skin. I used to get the best makeup in the world free. I was a makeup artist for fashion shows. The best makeup in the world can't smooth wrinkles, you can cover a ';spot';; but, a bump is still there.
I would rather have really good skin. Why...because we are all going to age, and we will wish our skin looked ';younger';.
That depends. Will I have good skin that will age to wrinkled good skin? Because in that case, pass me the Shiseido.
No contest... I would rather have really good skin... because when you have really good skin you do not need any makeup, but if you have really bad skin, no amount of makeup can cover it all.





I happen to have good skin and get compliments quite a bit.... So I dont use any makeup except lipstick and gloss.
Good skin.
Good skin... duh, the best expensive makeup will not hide bad skin
Really good skin, because its most probable that if you have good skin you wont need that much make up.
i would prefere to have naturally good skin


make up sux....i dont use it


in fact it turns skin to crap so you have to use more
Was this a trick question.....?
really good skin i dont need make up to make me feel pretty.. go natural
definatly good skin!! With a nice complection you don't need a whole lot of expensive makeup!!
Good skin... then you don't need to wear make up.....
Have good skin.
great skin...flawless without all the garbage
Good skin. If I had good skin, I would need zero makeup :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream