Saturday, December 5, 2009

For girls who use expensive and drugstore makeup.?

I am very picky abou my makeup and I usually head to MAC, Clinique, or Benefit when I want something new. I was just wondering if there is a good drug store foundation? I want something that has good coverage and looks smooth and soft. Alot of drugstore foundations look cakey or powdery (i.e. Covergirl Clean Makeup). What's good?For girls who use expensive and drugstore makeup.?
My favourite is Rimmel's Lasting Finish. I find it's the best bang for your buck and doesn't give you a heavy caked on look. It offers a buildable coverage and a beautiful finish for only like $7.For girls who use expensive and drugstore makeup.?
I haven't found any drugstore foundations that come close to being as good as my Chanel foundation... Revlon colorstay is pretty good though..just use a light hand when you're applying it..Maybelline had a 3 in 1 stick foundation that was decent. To avoid the cakey look, just apply very thin layers using a foundation brush or a stippling brush (if you want very sheer) until you've acheived the effect that you want.





Hope this helps!
Similar question with good answers here:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Al2TKuunQGSdR8vRVMrohkjsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080509122314AABF98C%26amp;show=7#profile-info-HFwwimC7aa





Edit: Okay , clearly someone didn't like that I only included a link...


I was surprised with Almay Smart Shade, loved it and the color match was great. ELF has a nice mineral foundation that performed well for me, but it isn't for very fair skin, I had to give mine away because it was too dark.


Select Tint tinted moisturizer from MAC offers more pigment than other tinted moisturizers but wears beautifully with a light feel, perfect for summer. It's more money than mass market brands but far less than most other prestige brands.


A lot of this depends on your skin type, I am a bit oily and was still happy with how these stayed put.
Well I tried every make up on this planet (I used to be a make-up artist)... and for myself (private use) I use Bare minerals.... It is light and nice, doesn't feel like I have a mask on. I actually slept with it in my face before (partied too long and too hard) and when I woke up, I looked like the night before... I looked like I just put it on and didn't feel nasty at all... I washed it off, of course. But I am very impressed by it.


I used everything from things that cost $1 to make-up that was made by Versace.
they have this pressed powder called Loreal True Match


it looks great


it is not cakey at all(if you know how to put i ton)


it comes i a convenient small packaging


comes with the powder, a mirror, and an applicator(which i reccomend not using. it makes it cakey. Just a tip!)


:)
Maybelline mineral foundation is alright.


I personally prefer Bare Minerals


but it's pretty good at giving me the coverage I need.
Revlon Color Stay make up is the best in my opinion. I have been using it for ages and I love it. And it really stays and stays and stays.....
this isn't sold at drug stores but try the sephora brand foundation, its really cheap and is really good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream