Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup question? Cheap makeup, looking like expensive makeup? Easy 10 points!?

Okay, I'm almost 13, and I don't wear a lot of make up. When I do wear it, I try to make it look as natural as possible. The only makeup stuff I own is Dream Matte Powder (I forget who makes it), some light and medium blue Bonnie Belle eye shadow shades, some brown-ish- bronze-ish Alway eye shadow shades, Great Lash mascara, Almay blush, lots of lip gloss, and a huge collection of brushes and ya know makeup applying thingys. (:


Anyway, my question is.......


how can I put on my cheap makeup to make it look like expensive brand make up





i have already tried dabbing a lil bit of water on one of my brushes and mixing it into my eyeshadow to make it appear more vivid.





I refuse to ask my mom for expensive brands of makeup, because I'm only 12 and a half, and I think it would be totally ridiculous to have makeup that costs over $10.00.





Here's a few pics of me:





http://s597.photobucket.com/albums/tt59/鈥?/a>





http://s597.photobucket.com/albums/tt59/鈥?/a>





http://s597.photobucket.com/albums/tt59/鈥?/a>








So how do I wear my cheap makeup, and make it look like expensive makeup?





Thanks! :DMakeup question? Cheap makeup, looking like expensive makeup? Easy 10 points!?
Looking at your pictures your make p looks fine it does not look cheapMakeup question? Cheap makeup, looking like expensive makeup? Easy 10 points!?
The best way to make your makeup look high end is to do your own research. L'Oreal HiP has great eyeshadows for about $5 or 6 at Walmart or look for a buy one get one half off (or free) at CVS or other drugstores.





I would recommend looking for a good concealer. Go to http://www.makeupalley.com/ to find product reviews on personal care items (makeup, perfume, skincare, etc).
coastal scents is a great cheap makeup brand and all theyre makeup is high quality





so you look like your makeup cost waaay more than it did





the colors are really vibrant and show up great





you can pull off an expensive look without paying too much :]
honeslty i feel like you're way too young to feel self conscious about your face, but if you must know!





makeup doesnt ever ';look'; cheap when its on your face. If you apply bright colors unevenly and you dont blend the right way then YOU will look cheap. The Best way to make it look like you know what you're doing and what you're buying is to actually know how to apply makeup correctly. If you just put on some purple eyeshadow with red lipstick it looks gross. You have to learn how to blen colors and define your cheeks and properly apply foundation..... all in all , you need find a look that you want , then buy the makeup for that look and THEN learn how to correctly apply the makeup to your features!





goodluck!
Wet'n'Wild and Milani are great cheap brands. Not everything from them works the best, but there's a few select things, like the liquid and pencil eyeliners and lipliners, and nail polishes work wonders.





The best way to make cheap make-up look expensive is to apply it properly. Watching and learning some make-up techniques on youtube can be beneficial.





And there are some really great eyeshadow palates out there that you can buy with something like twenty different color shadows at about $20-25 and it'll last you a really long time. Think of it as an investment. =





=] Hope it helps!
first off, its not about how much it is, its about how you wear it BUT it your mascara cost like 2 bucks, your probably getting crap. try MARK.COM because its pretty cheap and its good quality. it may be more on the expensive side becuz some things are over $10 BUT ITS WORTH IT OK!! you may also want to try going to youtube and search for ';cheap make up tutorial'; and im sure you will find TONS of videos on how to apply the make up and it will tell you what brand and how much and where you can get it. I personally use more expensive (not the most expensive) products because i break out easily and if that happens then def get better quality stuff. GOOD LUCK :)
First off, I am going into makeup. I have one friend who almost strictly lives in Sephora, which is an almost stupidly expensive makeup store. With that said, I can honestly say I do makeup better than she does, AND I will go into sephora with my cheap *** makeup from Walmart and they will compliment me, both Employees and customers. Lesson is don't ever think you need expensive makeup to look good. I'm not saying all BUT alot of girls buy expensive makeup to compensate, such as my friend.


Now on to a way for you to do your makeup. The easiest way to make your makeup look close to professional is to do a gradient. Anyone's eyes can do this. First, you start off with a light color, with that natural look you want to pull try a cream, light yellow or a white. Then take a brown, NOT A DARK brown but a plain brown, and put it on your ring finger(this is the weakest finger and won't hurt your eye) and dap a spot in the outside corner of each eye. Now lightly blend inwards so it gradiate from the light color to the dark color. Apply eyeliner, for you i'd use a dark brown, black might be too dramatic for you. For eyeliner, NEVER apply it completely around your eye! You will look like a tramp and a raccoon. Apply it along the edge of your eyelashes(above them) all along the top getting slightly thicker towards the outside edge. Then there are two things you can do with the bottom, 2/3rds or 1/3rd along the bottom of the eye. For you, I would do only 1/3 because your eyes are brown (this makes them not as poppy as blue) and frankly your eyes are on the smaller side. If you do 2/3rd this will make them look smaller whereas 1/3 will make them look wider, which you want. For the corner of your eye, just connect the two eyeliner lines, and leave it. This entire makeup effect will open up your eyes and make them look bigger. I have been doing this effect for my makeup for years and it still amazes people because once you get the blending down right, it looks professional, and most high school girls haven't a clue how to do it! They think putting just one eyeshadow color on there is what professionals do! silleh girls!


PS you may look at this and freak out, IT'S EASY! I promise! I just went into ALOT of detail!





ALSO if you want to venture aay from browns this effect can be used for any set of colors! For your eye color i would suggest a mauve or a purple! Brown eyes look GORGEOUS with purple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream