Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do expensive designer skincare/makeup products really work ?

Is it worth paying so much for a pot of moisturiser ? Brands like Dior,Chanel have products with a lot of promises but do they work? Are they ripping us off ? Or do they give the same results as drugstore brands ? Your experiences %26amp; opinions are most welcomeDo expensive designer skincare/makeup products really work ?
Well, for me, those high-end brands like the ones you have mentioned are actually the same with those drugstore brands. It is usually the brand name that you are paying for and not the product. You notice that they come in neat,attractive packaging-this and other factors contribute to the increase in the price of those brands like Chanel, Dior etc..Sometimes they just have some additional ingredients which are usually unnecessary.Do expensive designer skincare/makeup products really work ?
i have a problem buying skin care products from a perfume company. i only use bioelements on my face/body and they are a professional line - a professional skin care line. i think they work well since i'm almost 40 , a smoker, and still get carded for cigarettes by teenage boys. (who, by the way, cannot give a compliment to save their lives. ';you don't look THAT OLD!'; is not a compliment.hehehaha. but it is cute.)
Im a big brand person..all my makeup is branded, clothes everything except my skin care range!!my mam is 44years old and has the skin of a teenager!!since my mam was a teenager she has used regular soap and water and for moisturiser OLAY..dont know if you have it in america but its an amazing moisturizer!..hope this helps!
I personally think that drugstore brands, etc. aren't too bad and could work very good sometimes but that doesn't mean that brands such as Dior ,... don't really work. I love brands and they really work for me but it really depends on the person too. I usually buy skin care products from The body shop. It has always worked beautifully for me but other stuff? Definitely branded (again for me cause I don't know about you.)
Dior's eyeshadow is best ever, but their lipstick tastes and smells foul. Like 80's Nanna lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream