Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hey, my school will start soon and i want a good and not expensive poweder&makeup for face, what do you sugget?

And the second thing is, i have a large eyelids, do you have easy suggestion for my eyes make up? if you have video and pics please sharedHey, my school will start soon and i want a good and not expensive poweder%26amp;makeup for face, what do you sugget?
anything maybelline





and smokey eyesHey, my school will start soon and i want a good and not expensive poweder%26amp;makeup for face, what do you sugget?
I'm sorry but cheap makeup looks, well..cheap. Keep in mind that when you purchase more expensive makeup, it tends to be better quality so you use less of it making it last longer. Plus if you use something like the one I'm using (Dior Nude) the materials they make it with can actually improve your skin over time. I have rosacea so I have experienced what havoc cheap cosmetics can cause on your face.
Look on youtube for good makeup tutorials and stuff!


Some good youtubers with makeup videos are Blarxx, bubzbeauty, and TheMakeupLady.





ELF products are really inexpensive :)





Answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
ELF, very cheap :] You can look it up online and get really nice discounts and stuff if you order it online.
Bare Minerals
avon is great i la-la-la-love it
for foundation i suggest mineral powder!
Corn starch and water
I suggest you hurry up and get back to school and learn how to spell correctly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream