Friday, December 11, 2009

Does anyone know of a good full coverage face makeup that's not so expensive?

I used Charles of the Ritz for years, and they have discontinued it.Does anyone know of a good full coverage face makeup that's not so expensive?
it's a little pricy for some people, but MAC full coverage is heavenly, so i hear.Does anyone know of a good full coverage face makeup that's not so expensive?
AVON


find a rep, go to website


ask advice, get free samples %26amp; try !


low cost %26amp; it works


I used clinique before - now I'm saving $$$$
Well, I've used this wonderful liquid foundation called ';wonder Finish'; by Mabeline. It's simply amazing, and at Rite Aid, it's only 3-5 bucks.





I have lots of pores on my face and I've been wearing it lately and I've been getting many compliments like ';Wow, your face has cleared up SO much! what have you done to it?';





Well, I used wonder finish by Mabeline





Here's a picture


http://www.maybelline.it/Uploads/643f6f86-35f3-4118-ac75-0f45b96a9e92.v_wonder_finish.jpg
Bare minerals foundation works wonders for your face and it is good for your skin. It's not too pricy.
MAC Studio Fix foundation is perfect! It goes on like a powder, but it has awesome coverage (great as an eyeshadow base, too!). They have many shades to choose from, too, so it's easy to get a seamless match. You control the coverage. It can be applied with a sponge (supplied in the compact) or fluffed on with a brush. I think it's around $19 (maybe low $20's), but it lasts a long time and it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream