Friday, December 11, 2009

Has anyone found an inexpensive makeup foundation that works as well as more expensive brands?

Avon. Im a beauty advisor and I work with all types of makeup, but I would have to say Avon is one of the best, even better than most of the expensive ones.Has anyone found an inexpensive makeup foundation that works as well as more expensive brands?
I really like Maybelline's new line, Pure Makeup. It's $5 a tube and is mostly water, so it blends really well.Has anyone found an inexpensive makeup foundation that works as well as more expensive brands?
cover girl aqua smooth. costs about $7.50
It's more about the technique than the brand. I use Maybelline and get tons of compliments on my skin because I apply just a little bit with a damp sponge and blend it well to get a sheer porcelain effect.
Do I have news for you? Yep, Everyday Minerals at everydayminerals.com is the best mineral foundation there is. It is not even 1/5 of the price of Bare Escentuals or other mineral foundations. The performance is great and the minerals are so pure and have a healing effect. Forget about Chanel and Estee Lauder and Lancome and..., they cannot hold a candle to EM.
Clinique, works GREAT!!!
avon perfect wear! its great
Avon!!!
I like Mary Kay foundation. But I think the key to a smooth application is a GOOD foundation brush. Try SmashBox. it's $32 but last forever. And you can ALWAYS return it if something happens.
Avon - mousse foundation works perfectly and costs 8 bucks.
Try making youre own--


mix a small amount of loose face powder (found at the dollar store- $1.00) with some noxema cream or the generic version of noxema face cream (dollar store-$1.00). That's $2.00. It's also great for youre skin!
Cover Girl
I use Maybelline Age Rewind. I believe it is about $7 US.. I'm not sure though. The name may scare you but I';m only 18 and I swear by this. It goes on smooth, its lightweight and provides awesome coverage. And remember just because its more expensive doesn't mean its better. Half of high-end make up brands are made in the same plant as lesser ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream