Saturday, December 5, 2009

Where can I get good makeup brushes that are not very expensive?

IN STYLE magazine rated the Sonia Kashac line at Target the best brushes for less.After I read the article, I tried them and they are higher quality than typical in-expensive brushes. If you are willing to splurge for one or two brushes, go for Smashbox tools...They are amazing!Where can I get good makeup brushes that are not very expensive?
This sounds weird, but I get really good brushes for eye make up at an art supply store. They are great quality bristles because that's what painters like, but they are about half the cost of designer make-up brushes just because they don't have the label. They seriously are the same thing and come in so many shapes and sizes.Where can I get good makeup brushes that are not very expensive?
Depends on which brushes you are looking for. Quo has some good brushes. If you want them really cheap, you can try out the E.L.F. brushes. They're like 1$ - 3$ each.





I only have the eye shadow brush from elf but it's pretty good.
if your willing to wait you can get some good ones at walmart and it comes in a set. I got some professional ones for 15 dollars and it came with all the brushes you need. I by myself new brush sets each year at christmas :).
walmart- i know it seems like a cheap store but really they have good makeup if you buy the right brand - you could also try ordering them on the internet.
eco tools! they are really soft and nice, I like them better then expensive ones!





http://www.parispresents.com/EcoTools_s/鈥?/a>





you can get the at target and walgreens :)
Sally beauty supply
eco tools. they are sold at drugstores and target.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream