Friday, December 11, 2009

What brand of makeup works like a expensive brand, but is way less?

i dont want clique, or anything that costs over $15 unless it


works really super good.What brand of makeup works like a expensive brand, but is way less?
LorealWhat brand of makeup works like a expensive brand, but is way less?
I use Cover Girl %26amp; Mac. They both fade %26amp; rub off the same.
I am an Avon sales rep and I have many customers changing from Clinique to our Anew line. They say they have researched it and the Anew line is right up there with the best brands. We carry many lines and some are cheaper like the Ageless Solutions Brand which I use myself. You just need to try something new and see if it works for you. I personally love it.
this is actually a tricky question...becuase...when it comes to makeup...sticking to one line is almost impossible.





I've worked as a makeup artist for 20 years and when I do consultation...never have I stock to one line...example:





I love Prestige liners...love Bare Minerals for overall foundation...lipsticks---Revlon good for the price, Channel though expensive is awesome...Mac for eye-shadows and brushes... and Mascara...fabulash by Maybelline, is the ultimate favorite. So you see, I may spend a lot on my brushes, because the fact is that no matter what makeup you buy, if you don't have the right equipment to apply it, the makeup will not look good...Go to ULTA 3, and have some fun...they have a huge variety of stuff, from the inexpensive to the expensive. and remember to blend, blend, blend.
L'Oreal is very good, it's owned by the same company that owns Lancome and the products are VERY similar. Revlon is good as well. I would stay away from Cover Girl...comparing Cover Girl to MAC is like comparing hamburger to filet mignon!
I would say Covergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream