Friday, December 11, 2009

If your partner bought you some expensive makeup...?

... and it looked Frankenstein horrible on you -- would you still wear it?If your partner bought you some expensive makeup...?
probably not... but i would probably pretend to wear it, cos he wouldn't be able to tell the difference...If your partner bought you some expensive makeup...?
haha woooow, so most girls would just NEVER communicate it to their guy, instead of just explaining...?





And they wonder why relationships fail.. ? Report Abuse

I don't do makeup.
I'd say, ';dear, I know you had the best intentions in the world, but this $hit makes me look like $hit.';





Then you can both laugh about it.





But I don't wear makeup, I'm a guy and would no more buy my GF make up then I would buy her a new dress. I have never bought a dress for a woman that she ever wore. The only thing I buy her to wear is underwear. For some reason, us men seem to get that right. (snicker)





===============


Life is so simple, but we insist on making it complicated





Confucius


551 - 479 BC


===============





Peace





Jim





.
LOL....not unless it was Halloween!





But if he is my partner, he would know my preference. I probably would have taken him with me once or twice so he would know.





Just buy Bobbi Brown makeup....NOT WHITNEY'S EX! Stay with neutral colors. You can't go wrong with that!
nope. i wouldnt lol





i wouldnt make it a point of telling them i dont like it.. but i still wouldnt wear it
I would use it, but sparingly. It would depend on what kind of makeup it was, what color, and whether it was for eyes or cheeks, lips, etc. Most likely I could make it work by blending it with another product that I already own.
no frickin way...trade it in for colours that look better and explain it to him afterwards...he'll understand
My boyfriend never buys me anything that I don't ask for specifically.


He knows that I'm picky.
makeup isnt ugly the way some ppl put it is ugly


i can always make any makeup look pretty
hah no.
I actually shoot for (Bride of) Frankenstein most of the time. That would be fine.





My husband goes for quality, not for price, he knows what I like. Haha. (He also himself knows the difference between crap and good stuff.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream