Friday, December 11, 2009

Don't you hate expensive makeup that does NOT work??

Don't you hate expensive makeup that does not work?





I hate it when you go into a department store and the clerks there try to tell you that drugstore brands do not compare to the department store brands.





WHAT DO YOU THINK???





I think some Loreal products are just as good as Lancome products, if not better.





http://www.johnnytranmakeup.comDon't you hate expensive makeup that does NOT work??
I totally agree! Now, I am a fashionista and I do adore fashion and good makeup along with it but I cannot take it when I go shopping and the sales clerk push me off to the side and literally talk me into buying these $60 cremes that doesn't even work.





I'm right on with you man!Don't you hate expensive makeup that does NOT work??
I hate it, too. My mom bought the CILS design pro dual end mascara from Lancome($35.00). When I applied it made my eye lashes look like spider legs. The lancome person even applied it it still looked the same. I don't even like lancome. They test on animals :(
umm ur avatar is a guy umm what the heck is wrong with this picture?
I hate it too. I've found that my revlon powder works best for me. But then again powder is just about the only product I've found that I can go for the cheapies with.
yea i know what you mean!! for the pageant that i compete in, i usually get makeup from drugstores instead b/c they are so much better than all of that other junk. I have to raise a lot of money and i dont want to spend it all on expensive makeup that doesnt work!
I think just because it has a pretty price tag doesn't mean its better. sometimes cheaper products are better then expensive ones it just depends.
everybody don't like spend money for a bad result
yah i do hate them and i hate it when ppl follow you around the store to tell you something works really good or looks really good and so you buy it just to shut them up and then they look horrible or they suck.
depends of what kind of make up you use it for. All you have to really do is use a good brand mosturize and protect it with face sunscreen that runs for $30 and last you a month. and after that you could basically use any off the counter blush, eyeshadow, or anything like that. As long as you use the good kind to protect your skin. And buy a real good lip protection with spf and then you could apply any off the counter gloss you want. It all about what is under your make-up.
I think some of the more expensive brands are way better than drugstore makeup. They are finely milled, and have a richer pigment density. I go for some cheaper mascaras, but all my color products are more high end b/c I find they work better for me. Plus, they have less cheap junky fillers in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream