Saturday, December 5, 2009

Whats a good alternative to Mac Makeup ? Something less expensive ?

Whats a good alternative to Mac Makeup ? Something less expensive ?





With a baby on the way I just cant justify spending 30 on coverup and 15 on eyeliner and so on.. What is a good alternative to Mac ?Whats a good alternative to Mac Makeup ? Something less expensive ?
If your on a budget, try Elf makeup.


Its only 1$


Or Smart Shades by Almay.


Both are cheap and pretty Good(:


Whats cool about Elf is its a whole company of cheaper cosmetics.


http://www.eyeslipsface.com/


Hope this could help!Whats a good alternative to Mac Makeup ? Something less expensive ?
ELF is a good alternative. They have an entire line of makeup for $1 on everything, and though their mineral and professional line are a little more expensive (about $3), it's still a great price especially compared to MAC.





You can order ELF from their website (www.eyeslipsface.com) or if you live in the States, you can buy it at K-Mart or Big Lots (there are some other places that sell it too, but I don't live in the States so I can't be sure).





I have ordered ELF's products from their website, and they are good quality. :)
L'Oreal Hip eyeshadows are almost the exact same, I swear!





But if you're really on a budget, try ELF makeup. They're amazing quality (much better than they get credit for, and they are way less expensive than they should be for the amazing quality), and they have lots of colors





Hope this helps
I was a MAC lover too before I had my daughter! I bought nothing but MAC! But babies are expensive so I started just using drugstore brands. I like Rimmel and Maybelline for their foundation and any cheap brand works well for eye makeup. You just have to test them out see what works with your skin (especially if your prone to pimples). Some drugstores allow returns for their cosmetics, where I am it's 30 days to exchange/refund even if it's been opened.
CoverGirl. Or Bare Minerals. My sister uses this it's cheaper, comes with more, and better for your skin. But maybe use Maybelliene unstoppable eyeliner instead? i use it, and it stays on long, i seriously have been wearing this eyeliner since last night and i just woke up and its still on and not even smudged! so i recommend this its only like $7-8. You can get it at any drugstore. Worth Your Money. You won't be sorry! Good Luck with your baby(: Hope I helped(:
I'm not a fan of the Hip makeup... I find there is too much shimmer and fall out when I am using them! Also, the pigmentation is horrible. Anyway, I really really like Coastal Scents eyeshadow palette! Great range of color.
Nyx is a good option too.


Also, I have had experience with coastalscents.com... they have really nice stuff too. cherryculture.com has different brands or makeup for lower prices. pretty cool place. good luck :)
  • microsoft
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin cream