Saturday, December 5, 2009

Whats the most expensive item in your makeup bag?

What is it + how much?


And what exactly is in your makeup bag ahah (:


Mine's probably my mineral powder which was 110 AUD for 3 little powder things :D


How about you?Whats the most expensive item in your makeup bag?
$200+ Chanel No. 5 PerfumeWhats the most expensive item in your makeup bag?
To be honest, everything is worth pretty much the same. At least in my current bag.





Go for deals. I got 4 packs of nice eyeshadow for $20.





Inside the bag, I have like packs of eyeshadow, a blush, several brushes, some cleanser, mascara, eyeliner, and foundation. But really, I didn't pay for most of the stuff. Its either samples or good deals.





Most expensive stuff is probably blush, although I'm not sure what brand it is. Around $8.50, maybe?
Probably my Almay eyeshadow- the Intense I-Color one. Which I may have paid $6-7 for. I've got a couple powders that were slightly more, but I'm a coupon shopper and rarely pay full price for the little makeup I wear. I just don't see the point in paying a lot for makeup I rarely use and as a result end up tossing long before the container's empty because it's so old!
My foundation was about $35 (I don't remember the exact price). Other then that the most expensive thing is my Clinique Butter Shine Lipstick for $14.





I have a lot of makeup. I just don't have a ton of expensive makeup.
I don't really have a makeup bag that I use- when I go out I just throw a lipstick or gloss in my purse. I have a makeup drawer, lol. The most expensive single item is the NARS bridal palette, $65.
Cover girl last blast. $8


Only wear liquid eye liner and pencil eye liner, I know nothing about putting make up on is why I dont have more
probably my mascera...


$27.99 diorshow
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer about $36
mascara waterproof


$28.00 chanel



My NEUTROGENA Blush.. my NEUTROGENA liquid is empty.
My bobbi brown stuff I don't the exact amount of it but I think it is.
jane iredlae pure pressed base...48 bucks and well worth it =)
uhh.... my lip gloss? XD i dont really spend my time buying makeup. im kindof a tomboy.
nars oil free foundation... $42

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream