Friday, December 11, 2009

Expensive makeup! is it worth the price?

i bought a napeolan concealer, i was happy with it but considering i payed $40 4 it i felt really let down





i bought napeolan lip gloss, and it looked good for about 5 mins then it kinda peeled my lips then little white bits were all in it and i paid $20!





i bought a mac foundation LUV it looks awesum but cums off after 2hours nd i paid $50





is expensive make up really that much better than maybelline, revlon etc. considering how much more u pay or is it all just a status symbol?Expensive makeup! is it worth the price?
believe me high end makeup is worth the price. I think the difference in quality is huge! an plus you should not just put cheap crap on, its your face!Expensive makeup! is it worth the price?
No, it's not always better. Most of the time it's the same, and companies think that just by putting a well-know, designer name on the products will make them better, but it doesn't. And I would especially reccommend not buying those expensive products, since they seem to wear off easily.
You are crazy! i would never buy make up that was that expensive! Revlon, maybelline etc., are name brands. that's all i use! it all lasts long on me. I think that Mac and all those fancy brands are simply just a status symbol. I could easily afford to buy expensive brands, but its definitely not worth it.
Not at all. I watched The Tyra Banks Show she did an experiment with a girl who was addicted to expensive make-up. They did half of her face in drugstore make up and the other half in expensive stuff. She completely mistakes the drugstore make up for the expensive stuff.
It depends on what you like. I like my $1.99 Jane mascara than the junk $40 mascara I got from Lancome. Just try out different make-up brands and see what you like best. Theres alot of good products at the drugstore.
Well, considering the amount of animals put to death for your vanity, I think you are getting it cheap. Stop grumbling and pay the price.
omg not worth the money..loreal and maybelline are better. considering the value and quality.. infailble products of loreal and mascara of maybelline. even make up artists use em.
no it isnt worth the price if its expensive but ruins ur skin.
It really depends upon how badly you want to get some..............
I buy Cover girl, and Almay.


I don't like the expensive makeup because to me it is a waste of money.
yes it is better you just have to choose the right brands.
  • microsoft
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin cream