Saturday, December 5, 2009

Which makeup brand is the best and the most expensive?

Lancome, Estee Lauder or Clinique.


I use Lancome and I know that stuff is damn expensive but I don't know the other one's?Which makeup brand is the best and the most expensive?
I think that Lancome is the most expensive out of the three, but it's damn good.Which makeup brand is the best and the most expensive?
Out of the three I'd have to go with Clinique. But if you want a better brand then I'd go with Bee-Luscious. It better than all of them put together.





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/ho鈥?/a>
Actualli i am a cosmetician and the most expensive company is guerlain, and it is really good.
Clinique is the cheaper brand out of the three choices and they're the best out of the three. MAC wasn't one of the choices,


but they are better.
I think Estee Lauder is the most expensive. i use clinique n it works just as well as estee lauder or lancome
mac is the best(:


or you can just go to sephora they have all the best products.
smashbox or mac:]
mac I say is the best ^______^
I think a brand being the ';best'; has nothing to do with how expensive it is : )





Out of the three you mentioned, I'd go for Clinique as far as being ';good';.
MAC and Dior are really good makeup brands. The makeup stays on well and looks pretty. They are also very expensive.
Bee-Luscious is another expensive brand. I believe it is the best brand of make-up. I have tried everything else and they just don't measure up to the hype. Bee-Luscious is the only brand that has never let me down! It has always lived up to, if not exceeded, my expectations! I buy directly from their web-site.





FYI: They are having some really BIG sales today and tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream