Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Would like makeup consultation that won't try to sell me the most expensive products but wot genuinely suits?

i need to find out what works for me cosmetics wise but i am a student and can't afford to go somewhere where the primary interest is just to get me to spend as much money as possible. Can you recommend anywhere that will give me honest makeup advice, take on board the fact that I'm a student and that has integrity? thanksWould like makeup consultation that won't try to sell me the most expensive products but wot genuinely suits?
If your a student, does your college/uni not a some kind of make up course. If so go to them. I don't mean, the beginners. I mean the 1's with a bit more experience. When I was at college, I had my hair done, manicure, pedicure and facials to name but a few done, for nothing for a few yrs. As for going to a make up, they will only, sell their own brand and don't normal tell you what's afford.Would like makeup consultation that won't try to sell me the most expensive products but wot genuinely suits?
I have tons of makeup experience and have tried and tested most products. Feel free to email me and tell me what you're after and I can help you :)





(I don't work for a company or anything, I just loooove makeup and have a lot of experience with make overs/bridals...etc)





Katy x
well something that would hel is go to macy's and they can help u or if u just want some advice then take it from me. if you want to look good but not to sleezy try using browns and blue as eye shadow and try to use like even a purple for eyeliner if you go to big lots then you can get eyeliner that has a dark purple and a violet that makes you eyes POP. but you can get cheap but good make up at big lots
Clinque. They will do it and not be high pressure to sell you, at least they haven't been with me or my daughter. Their products are good and as expensive as some. Mac puts a little more pressure on. Clinque in sold in Macy's and Nordstrom's and not sure where else. Foundation is about $20. You can always purchase one item at a time.
I agree that if you are student you should enquire at the Health %26amp; Beauty faculty of your [local] college. The local college to us offers all sorts of treatments and advice at very reasonable rates and they aren't dictated to by specific beauty companies.
Ranges like MAC, Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier usually have trained make-up artists working on the counter so they're probably your best shot. Sometimes they charge but it's redeemable against a purchase and their foundations and powders are worth spending money on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream