Thursday, June 24, 2010

I need help with makeup ..can any one suggest good foundation ...not the very expensive ones?

I have tried so many of them like loreal true match,loreal bare naturale (powder).....but nothing is working for me


I have dark circles and some acne marks....


I want the make up that blends right in...


good make up tips would be appreciated ...I need help with makeup ..can any one suggest good foundation ...not the very expensive ones?
I have loads of foundations, and i think for your case its how u use ur concealers and foundations. first put on light coloured concealer on dark circles, pimples, all spots that are uneven.. a light color about 3 times lighter than you rskin, i know it looks weird at first, but then you put tan colored concealer on the places where you put the lighter concealer and blend it in to match you skin color. you can keep on doing this belnding thing until you reach coverage you need for you spots. try to target places like under ur eyes, on your pimples, forehead, chin and nose evern if you dont have sopos there this will make the make up look more natural. then after this i know it will look like u have make up under the eyes and pimples and the rest has no make up on but here comes on the foundation, you put on nice foundation all over you face, careful not to rub to much on the places where you put your concealer because u might rub it off the area needed to be covered, remember to blend the foundation properly around the eyes too, even the eyelids, and put a little on you neck to blend the color of the make up in perfectly to you skin, because sometimes you might get that makeup look like its obvious that you put on makeup. when you done with the concealer and foundation, always finish it with a dab of face powder using a brush. not the sponge that comes with it.





also remember to be careful with choosing the brand of concealer and foundation you have, some brands dont mix with each other and the makeup might blot and wont cover flaws.





if you have pimples that are red and you cant cover it with the foundation, try using concealer on it instead , after you put on the concealer and foundation, if you pimple is still red and visible then first what you do is, get a make up brush preferable the big one, get a nice colored face powder and use the brush to aplply powder to your face, dont sweep the brush to your face too hard but smoothly and careful under the eyes and pimples. if you see that flaws are still visible, remeber when i said you mix light colored foundation and dark colored? do that to the sopts use you finger and put on light conolored concealer on you pimple on the pimple only and then use the darker shade do this until u cover it up and blend in with the color of the rest of you face. remember DONT RUB, just DAB it on your pimples same thing with dark circles. then if its covered already, get a small brush, dap it on some powder and dap to you pimples/dark circles to finish





if your having a problem blending in you foundation or conceler to your face, try putting on a bit of moisturizer on your face 1st before putting on makeupm this will make blending the makeup easier








you dont really need an expensive brand for nice coverage, all you really need is a light colored concealer, dark colored, and a foundation thats good on you.








hope this helps!I need help with makeup ..can any one suggest good foundation ...not the very expensive ones?
It really depends on your budget, i think mac has the greatest range of foundations. Then again, I think what you want to consider are the kinds of foundations that are available. There are a few kinds of foundation, liquid, powder, cream, sticks. Loreal true match is a liquid foundation with sheer to medium coverage if I'm not wrong? If you want heavier coverage try using cream foundations in form of sticks or cakes like maybelline. However if you have dry skin it's gonna be a problem as most cream and sticks foundations tends crack with dry skin types. If you happen to have dry skin, make sure u apply moistuizer before your make up to prevent cracks. Some make up bases has moistuizing effects with it as well.





If you have acne marks you want to cover, try to use make up base before you apply concealer and foundation, it will ever out your skin texture. My friend used to have heaps of acne marks but she when for microdermabration treatment and her face looks as though she's never had acne problems.





I have dark circle problems as well,using an eye premier (MAC) works quite well for me, however depending on your skin, if you have dry skin, it will crack. If you have fair skin the best thing is to use a lemony colour concealer, I bought a lil kit from BENEFIT recently, it's called ';the mini fake it kit'; It's got everything you need to prep your eyes for great eye make up. Dark circles gone. It really brightens the eyes. In this lil kit they have wat they call ';lemonaid'; which is really good for dark circles. Try it for yourself.








http://www.lhj.com/lhj/story.jhtml;jsess鈥?/a> %26lt;-- here is a good tip for coverin dark circles.








Everyone has different skin types, it's really hard to say which is the best n all... Well Good luck tryinnn.. :)
I love covergirl tru blend, it is really easy to match your skin, goes on smooth and quickly and doesnt leave makeup lines
trying using a liquid foundation and concealer. I can't use power foundation because #1 it makes me feel like I have piles of makeup on my face and two it doesn't really cover anything up. I like liquid becauses it blends in and looks more natural. I like Covergirl Trublend and I lik eMaybelline mouuse...





I DON';T like MAC because it makes me breakout and several other people I know.
If you're going to stick with drugstore brands then stay away from ones that use the words ';bare'; and ';natual'; as they will tend to be more sheer. I also have dark circles and acne marks and have used L'oreal products..... colorvive or something like that. It will advertise it's superior ';coverage'; on the label. I've tried dozens of foundations and L'oreal has always had the thickest.


Having said that, I'll share a secret with you that I didn't learn until I was in my 30s. It pays to spend money on beauty counter cosmetics like Clinique or Estee Lauder. They last longer and if you buy your makeup during bonus time you will actually save money vs. drugstore makeup.


As far as good make up tips go, I find that the best thing is to put on a layer, let it dry and then apply another layer. Blend a lot around the jawline so it doesn't look mask-like and consider microdermabrasion or a chemical peel when you get older and have a little more money.
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse!! ($8)





try it! at first i was skeptical, but after trying it, i realized it was worth every cent. it gives you smooth, non-cakey coverage and i replaced my concealer with it because it works so well. it basically covers all your ';flaws'; but still looks natural, like you have naturally beautiful skin.
Well i love clinque but that can be to expensive i don't know whats to expensive for you or not? but there foundations are like 20 something and they last a long time..and also non-comeogendic(Sp sorry) but i love that stuff because i dont break out as much. But if you want a cheap kind i did like maybelline pure foundation or neurgena..without the salicylic acid
I've had the same problem over the years. When I was younger I had very bad acne and it left scars as a result. I also have the added bonus of very light skin that's hard to blend any foundation into.





I found a great foundation that I just love. It's called Mabelline Superstay Silky Foundation. It stays on for a very long time and looks natural on my skin, but hides the little uh-oh scars and the bags under my eyes! haha.





I also use their shine free/blemish control concealer when i do have a break out. It cleans it up fast and covers it great!





I don't remember how much I paid for the concealer but I bought the foundation at Wal Mart for about 10.00. It's lasted me forever and it's worth every cent!





I hope this helps!
Well i recommend everfresh meke up foundation by maybelline new york, its stays put day-to-night and is oil free so wont clog up your pores and wont cause spots, its also transfer resistant and all you have to do is apply with your fingers or make up foundation sponge and i got mine from H n M the make up section for 拢3 and its the best ive ever tried...i had the same situation as you and i think this foundation is heaven....and blens soo well into the skin and its cheap and i use once everyday because it lasts all day and its last since september!!!
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk.
suwave

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream