Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do think think there are too many useless/expensive makeup products out there?

i think its stupid how some people have suitcases full of usless makeup! i mean do u REALLY need a fast drying nail poilsh spray?? why not just wait to let your nails dry? and do you NEED an eyebrow pencil/powder/gel? or the stupid little thing you put between your toes when you paint them?http://www.kissandmakeup.tv/2007/07/usef鈥?/a> or a lipstick sealerhttp://www.lipcote.com/, or lip plumping gloss,antiaging creams ect. i could go on for ever! these products are either usless or dont work!! people are spending TONS of money on products dont work or u dont need! dont waste the money or time!Do think think there are too many useless/expensive makeup products out there?
I think all makeup is overpriced. All I need is some coverup eyeliner and mascara and I'm good. Screw the overpriced crap.Do think think there are too many useless/expensive makeup products out there?
I agree...there's just too much beauty stuff out there. Just to buy chapstick is a heck of a choice. I hate buying makeup it takes too long!
Yes I do. And sadly I own lots of them because I am a sucker!
YES!
Yes there are. You'll notice men don't paint themselves. I'm not sure women are more attractive with their face painted.





God bless you foxy females for entertaining men's senses with make-up and perfumes, but if every woman uses it, who get's the benefit???





You are setting a standard of beauty for your whole gender that is unreal.





Trust me. You are beautiful without this costly ';upgrade';.





I always buy black shoes, but you females need a wardrobe full of multi-coloured clothing with many matching pairs of shoes.





Then, as I imagine a little red dress and matching shoes, I take it all back.





Men are so easy!
Yes. I think too much makeup just makes women look like clowns, all painted up for a show. It's sad how so many people do that to themselves to try and bolster low self-esteem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream