Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cheap makeup vs expensive make up?

which one is better


us expensive makeup better than cheap makeup?


and which products are good ?Cheap makeup vs expensive make up?
It's not really about expensive or cheap, it's about quality and results. I find that I pay very little for certain products that work great, as well as things I have to save my pennies for. I'm working as a makeup artist and I do tend to lean towards makeup that might not be in everyone's price range, but I feel that it's worth it. Brands like L'Oreal, Mayballine, and Revlon will NEVER touch my face. I pay for quality, not for cheap products that run out so fast and require so much that I'm paying more than if I had bought a quality makeup in the first place. I use Pur Minerals on my face, a mixutre of Urban Decay, Stila, and Chanel for eyeshadow, a Make-Up 4Ever setting powder, mainly Fusion lip products (along with some Stila), Dior mascara, and Ahava makeup remover. I use so much less that it's really worth the money. The best way to find out what is the best for you and why, is to educate yourself. Grab a beauty book from Barnes and Noble that tells about how your makeup will affect your skin and wallet. I personally use natural products because I have sensative skin. That's why I like Urban Decay and Stila. Read up on what it will take to give you what you want, and it'll last you a long time since you'll always know what you're looking for.Cheap makeup vs expensive make up?
Try using clinique. They're not too expensive, but they are really well made. Don't buy your makeup from walmart. The powdery stuff comes off too easily. Get some creme shadows. you only need a tiny bit, and it really makes your eyes pop. As far as lip gloss, i love love love love mac. it stays forever!
Oh, this is a common debate.


Expensive makeup is better for a few reasons


1. Better quality products in general


2. (Usually) More helpful service when buying


3. A larger variety of shades and textures





I know the extra cost is a pain, but beauty is worth it, right? ;)


-Cindy
Everyone is going to answer with '; expensive ';- and i must admit i usually stick to high end brands, but i do have to say that many ';cheap'; make-up brands work just as well if not better than the expensive brands- company's like NYX-HIP-Rimmel- and Loreal have some products that i think are great for the price. such as Rimmels eye kohl- its my favorite kohl eyeliner. Or NYX eye shadows- they compare to MAC. It all depends on what you get- i suggest getting a higher quality foundation and face powder- and maybe a lower end eyeliner and lip gloss.





glad to help :]
I think that less expensive make up works just as well. I use Maybelline Mineral Power; and it works great. On my eyes I use Almay (the eye shadow combination for each eye color), lip gloss, what ever is on sale lol. Hope you find some good advice! :)
well it really depends. like i use mac foundation [studio fix liquid foundation..AMAZING], but for my eyes, expensive concealer is too thin. i use maybelline dream matte mousse a shade lighter than my foundation. it's very thick and is THE ONLY THING that covers the dark circles under my eyes.








mascara, though. CHEAP IS BETTER. what, does diorshow have flecks of gold in it that plump your lashes or something?





xP
i don't think it depends on the price more on the brand i suggestBare Mineralss MAC or Smashbox they are department store brands that work great but arent as expensive as brands like Dior and Chanel
it is about what works for you. i use a mix of ';cheap'; and ';expensive'; make-up. both are great. you really should just get out and try anything that looks nice to you.
I use almay and I think it works great stick with the cheap stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream