Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Good and not too expensive makeup?

While I like to make my own stuff, I don't have the resources needed to make some of it.


So what I want:





Tinted moisturizer


Concealer


Mascara


What companies sell these products at a reasonable price (as I'd be buying my own) that work well? And where can I find them?





I don't own any concealer or tinted moisturizer, and my mascara has expired so I'm going without. My lashes are dark brown anyway, though. I'm mostly looking for the mascaras that give a kind of feathery look, I don't really like the ones that clump lashes together.





Thank you,


starrycloud7Good and not too expensive makeup?
I love LOREAL TELESCOPIC mascara it defines each lash to give a clean polished look. I have really short lashes; my eyes look great in this mascara. They have a new black out called Carbon, which has a deeper pigment.Good and not too expensive makeup?
NYX is really good, and i love it, and its so cheap!








you can get it for good prices here:





www.cherryculture.com
The Tinted Moisturizer from Clinique


Neutrogena Concealer


Mascara Cover Blast or the colossal

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream