Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whats a good makeup brand thats not tooo expensive?

Now i mostely wear maybaline but it doesnt seem to last very long, so i think i may need something more expensive, if you got any websites please let me no i love online shoping! thanksWhats a good makeup brand thats not tooo expensive?
REVELONWhats a good makeup brand thats not tooo expensive?
eyes.lips.face. or ELF it is only available online but everything on the site is $1 from blushes to bronzer to eyeshadow and lipgloss i find it to be good quality for the price you pay i mean $1 thats great.
Mary Kay is a great place to get make up. They are cheap and have good deals, and their cover up lasts all day and looks really great and has good coverage.


They have a wide range of colors for eye shadow too.


I also like Mark and Avon.
Mineral Girlz has foundation for $8 and I love it. I don't know what you mean by last a long time but I have had the jar I bought for almost a month and there is still a lot. I rarely need touch ups as well.
try amazon.com or sephora.com. neither are super cheap, but you get what you pay for. MAC has awesome products. They will give you tips as well. Have them do your makeup and ask for samples.
I personally think that it doesn't matter how much you spend on makeup- it is how you apply it that will make it last. i use mayballine too. I use the stick eyeshadow and then put powder over it to help it ';set';, same with my cover up- after I put the cover up on- i dust my face with powder so that it sets.


if you want to check out some makeup online- go to sephora.com - they are the best
Some of Cover Girl works great for me.
Clinique and MAC are great products but more expensive than what you'll find in your local drug store. Don't waste your money on the cheap stuff. Unfortunately, make up is something you don't want to be cheap with. Your skin will pay for it later! TRUST ME! Spend the few extra bucks for some good make up. And throw away any make up that you might have that is expired. You shouldn't keep make up more than 6 months. Most department stores sell Clinique and MAC and I'm sure you can buy them online.
I have been using Merle Norman since I was 16. i have tried other brands and find it a waste of money. It is way more cost effective to stick with one brand, instead of changing all the time and end up throwing away whats left over. LOVE LOVE MERLE NORMAN!!!
*Avon*, Covergirl, or Mary Kay
Maybeline has good products and not expensive and l'oreal too.
i like almay. it matches perfectly to my skin tone even after i got tan.
cover girl
makeupmadness.com
I like Clinique. I used to wear Estee Lauder and get it occasionally when they have gift time, but Clinique is just as nice. They have gift time which is a great time to buy, but also you have a professional to match colors to your skin tone!
covergirl


NYC colors


revlon
Well, I love Rimmel and Maybelline for mascara and eyeliners, etc. But for everything else I use Mary Kay.
Victorias secret www.victoriassecret.com or saksfifthavenue.com they have estee lauder and i dont know where to get mary kay products but i got them from a party.





=]]
Bare Escentuals, http://www.bareescentuals.com
DHC.COM nice product... If you order tell them I refered you!


Cust#2317411
  • microsoft
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin cream