Thursday, June 24, 2010

If I could buy one item of makeup, no matter how expensive, what should it be?

I am really bored with my makeup look, and I am saving up my money for some new makeup.





Is there any makeup you have had a good experience with, or that really stepped up your look? I was planning on getting Diorshow mascara, and maybe some bronzer from Physician's Formula.





Here are some pictures of me, so you can help a little more:





http://a124.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima鈥?/a>





http://a516.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima鈥?/a>


(on the right)





http://a629.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima鈥?/a>





By the way, I really really love my freckles, so I don't want anything that will cover them. And anything that will bring out the shape or color of my eyes will be great.





Thanks!If I could buy one item of makeup, no matter how expensive, what should it be?
definitely one of these! they are my favorite. the touch tint is $18dollars but last 6months of use and is good for sensitive skin http://image.wetpaint.com/image/1/OarJge鈥?/a>


for more ideas try http://image.wetpaint.com/image/1/kKsqnn鈥?/a>


ask madstylewetpaint on aim if you or your friends want make-up tips,tricks or adviseIf I could buy one item of makeup, no matter how expensive, what should it be?
BEST thing you will EVER use in your LIFE!!!





bed head by tigi their stick eyeliner


its amazing, it doesnt smear at all unless you want a smokey look, and you use the smudger





they have alot of colors





it goes on so bold and smooth its amazing!


ive had a friend even ';accidentally'; take it from me because they liked it so much
Just about anything MAC. They have fun colors to play with and they are great at helping you pick what will be best. If you are looking for a bronzer; try estee lauder. The matte bronzer is great (single color not the duo). I have freckles too and it doesn't cover them at all ;-)
kk... u should use lancome eyeliner.... it goes on sooo smooth and perfect. onlyput it on the top of ur eye.... everything i use is lancome and its a bit expensive but its great. u can find it at like macys dillards or jcpenny.... u can also ask for a makeover there and they'll give u tips!!
Ok so there this stuff by clinique I think its called enhancing highlight and its pretty cool because you can use as blush, eyeshadow,and lip gloss,and i think its around 26 dollars -best of luck!!
try Avon or Mark by Avon they have really good products and its inexpensive!!
I love eyeliner, it makes my eyes look awesome, but if you can only choose one; I would say mascara. That to me, is the most natural looking make-up, if applied properly!
ur sooo pretty u dont need to wear alot but i rellllleeeee like wearingg mascara,eyeliner,%26amp;lipgloss from sephora:]]


hopeee thiss helpss!
ok... buy MAC eyeliner...


amazing..


or Chanel eyeliner... ur eyes wud look pretty with eyeliner on=]
you have good skin so I say you but the mascara. It really helps define your lashes.
I like Bare Minerals.
ill recommend a few things and colors that woud work really well.





a light pink lipstick- just dab a little on your fingers and touch them to your lips, itll bring out your cheekbones, witch will illuminate those freckles!!





a soft golden eyeshadow- what i do is wet a thin liner brush and line my top eylids with the shadow, i go for a winged look. then brush a champagne sparkley shadow over top, then line your eyes again, itll bring out the blue!





purple mascara- your eyes are really pretty, so start your eyelashes off with a black, waterproof, slim coat of mascara, one coat!! then, take some purple mascara, [jane is a great brand, you can find it at most drugstores] and do teh tips of all your lashes, put 2 coats of the purple on. you may not see it right away, but some people will notice, and it brings out the undertones in your eyes [:





hope i helped!
well.. 2 start off.. ur really pretty.. so u dont wanna over do it.. u also have pretty fair sskin, so u wanna stay away frm bright reds.. now.. i would take ur eyes and put a light coat of eyeliner.. then, put some maybelline maskera( cause that stuff wrks sooooo good) and i would either do soft browns, and pinks.. but if u wanna go crazy.... orange is ur color...:] so if ur wearin a brite orange top.. u can make it wrk by taking BRIGHT orange eyeshadow, and applying it real close 2 ur eyelash and as u apply the rest of the eye.. let the color fade out... then apply sparkles to soften ur look... this also works if u want a smokey brown... hope this helped!!





p.s.


stay away frm bright blues, they make u look WHITE!!! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream