Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best makeup brand for teenage girls w/ oily skin. NOt to expensive.?

um yah not to exepensive plz but i do have oily skin and acne and black head so yahWhat is the best makeup brand for teenage girls w/ oily skin. NOt to expensive.?
Mineral makeup is great for skin that's oily w/acne. Of course it won't cover the bumps themselves, but it will help to alleviate the redness associated with acne. Everyday Minerals, Aromaleigh, and Signature Minerals are all great brands that offer free samples, so that you can try them out. Everyday Minerals (in the intensive formula) is my fave because it gets great coverage w/o looking like I have a mask on...also it doesn't break me out which is great. And Everyday Minerals it has great prices (only $12 for foundation that lasts 3+ months!!). Oh, and stay away from Bare Minerals...it has Bismuth Oxychloride which is known to cause bumps and itchiness on the skin (it's no fun...trust me). You can see reviews on all these and more at makeupalley.com. On acne.org you can see what type of makeup others w/acne wear and get some advice from them too. Good Luck and I hope you find something that works for you! :)What is the best makeup brand for teenage girls w/ oily skin. NOt to expensive.?
Hmm...I would go with Loreil makeup
one word: clinique, perfect for teenage girls, any skin type, go get a free makeover there and tell them ur skin type theyll give ya the right make-up, i did it and it worked!
I like Maybelline's Cream Matte Mouse. Its about $10 at any drug/grocery store. I have oily acneridden skin myself, and this keeps my skin looking normal %26amp; doesnt smudge off. just make sure you wash it off before bed because you WILL break out if you leave it on!
Perfect Pigment by Christina Sullivan - it's new by a makeup artist, there's one for lighter/med skins and one for dark - great for oily and regular skins - and it's all natural stuff
im 16 %26amp; i have really oily skin 2,i just bought some estee lauder double matte %26amp; double wear makeup and it look so good but its kinda expensive but i heard that rimmel matte mouse it pretty good
physicians formula and almay
Rachel -





Look in to the FYI line by Arbonne - it's all natural cosmetics/creams created just for teens/young adults.


It isn't that much more then drug store cosmetics but it has a lot of better ingredients in them then most brands - especially if you have acne/ or skin issues.





Remember what you put on your skin goes in your body!





https://fyiarbonne.com/index.asp?
Covergirl. It's really inexpensive, especially compared to others and they have special products for those people with oily skin.
i went to clinique at nordstroms and got a makeover for free and they told me what kind of skin i had and i was oily. they showed me a great skin care/wash set and i got it. they also matched my skin color with a foundation number. i also got that. it's not terribly expensive, but kinda. it also lasts a while and it's sooo much better than that cheap stuff.
i too have oily skin. I sell high quality mineral makeup.(Ellie-Maegen Cosmetics) I love my products but i have also been using a high quality organic skin care(i also sell) but more expensive does not mean better. i have tried almost everything, my stuff works.people always stop me now %26amp; say how good i look. it is all in the products. department store doesn't mean always better. i will answer any of your questions. lorraine (Ellie-Maegen Cosmetics)
true blend this stuff is amazing i just used it for the first time today and it was love at first sight! you use the whipped foundation and with a brush just paint it on then i use a bronzer from true blend and my cheeks are naturally rosie which i hate but that just all when away everything just dissapeared my face was BEAUTIFUL you should deffinetly try it out
Physician's formula
  • microsoft
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin cream