Thursday, June 24, 2010

POLL - do any of you girls take makeup from stores cause its too expensive? ?

IM JUST CURIOUS


im not saying i do it


but im not saying i dont do it





im just wondering





i mean, come on! im poor and i dont like paying 10 dollars for a lipstick and its ridiculous





JUST WONDERING DONT TAKE THIS QUESTION THE WRONG WAY OKAY?POLL - do any of you girls take makeup from stores cause its too expensive? ?
I am not embarrased to say I have stole a ton of makeup. In highschool I had a bad acne problem and my mother spent alot of money on nice makeup for me. I also had a job and no bils so I spent my money on makeup. Now that I am in college, I have no money for makeup, and the prices on the stuff angers me! I think its unfair like $65 for a compact of powder? WTF?





I worked at a makeup store my first year of collge, ULTA, and most of the girls that worked there stole. So did the customers. My friend stole so much she had drawers full of makeup! I think thats a little bit obsessive. But I did steal enough to get me by because I couldn't afford it.





I have stolen alot, but I don't anymore. It isn't right and nothing can justify it, but, I bet those cosmetic stores still made profit with those ridiculous prices, even with what I stole.POLL - do any of you girls take makeup from stores cause its too expensive? ?
Just because something is expensive does not give anyone the right to take it. Nothing angers me more than people that try to justify taking something that isn't theirs. You have to remember that it's the manufacturers and distributors, not the stores, that sets the base price. Yes there is a mark up but it's not as much as you might think.





There are plenty of alternatives to expensive makeup and not all of them are complete crap. Rimmel, NYX, even sometimes Wet n' Wild offer great products that are incredibly inexpensive.





The ';i'm poor'; excuse is a terrible one. Get a job and you'll have money.
I don't steal it, but I know what you mean. The prices of some stuff, or actually most stuff nowadays is ridiculous. They have eyeshadow that are like 13 bucks, mascaras that are 20, foundation that can be almost 30 bucks. Even just for the basics it costs a lot. And then they tell you you should replace your makeup every few months.





Theft is probably a major problem though, cuz I know in the Shopper's that I buy makeup at they have camera's everywhere.
Nope. I save up until I have enough money... except I have a job now so I always have the money!





I love Benefit makeup but it's so expensive :( I always want to buy some but I can never bring myself to part with the cash.





I would totally get my makeup done by pretending I wanted to buy some though :P
A lot of people do. I worked in a cosmetics dept. and it's amazing how many open boxes and trashed wrappers are found ( to trash the security tag ) people do it all the time. even condoms i found stolen A LOT. and expensive face creams, like OLAY.
If I can't afford it, I go with a cheaper brand or do without. Stealing is pretty low...bad karma...and eventually the thief gets caught. The punishment is so NOT worth $10 of krap to smear on your face.





Stealing out of vanity is beyond stupid. Doing it out of a felt need would be bad enough (someone starving stealing food) but nobody ';needs'; makeup. *rolls eyes*
No.I don't steal makeup. but i have a few friends that have to.


%26amp;%26amp; I would if i had to, I'm sure.





Yeah, the prices are ridiculous!
Never tried it; but you right the prices on some stuff are ridiculous.
No, but all of the stuff I use is way expensive but if you can't afford it then buy the cheaper stuff.
i agree the prices are ridicules but i have never thought about just taking it with out paying for it.
um no that is kind of illegal/
no, i just get the cheap kind instead


I don't really want to steal anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream