Thursday, June 24, 2010

What are some bold makeup brands that aren't ridiculously expensive?

I'm rather new to makeup, and don't want to spend a ton if I'm mostly going to be experimenting.





I like bold colors of eyeliner and eyeshadow, and occasionally colored mascara.


I know Sephora Brand is inexpensive, but I was looking for something more well-made, because that stuff seems pretty generic.


Also, I don't want to use drugstore brands on my eyes, because some people say that they're cheaply made and can cause eye-infection/irritation.





I have a ';scene'; makeup style, but don't load it on.





And if you know any perfumes that don't cost a load of money, that'd be awesome.





Tips would help too!





Ahh, I put so many questions in here!





I'm 12, so I don't want to spend a ton, I have to use my own money, I'm just experimenting because this is the first year I'm allowed to wear [light] makeup to school. Please don't comment saying things like ';You're too young, go play outside!'; or ';Does your mother know that you're wearing this?'; because my parents are well-aware of what I do. Also, please don't say that I should go ';natural'; or ';sheer'; because I don't like doing that, since it's just taking up time in the mornings to see a plain face, not practical, in my opinion.





(P.S. My skin isn't sensitive, so that isn't something I have to be concerned about)





Thanks!What are some bold makeup brands that aren't ridiculously expensive?
MAC is probably the best for colors.. they have an awesoem product called pigment... really bold eye shadow. It is not the cheapest makeup but not the most expensive either. I suggest going with a cheaper foundation/powder line and using MAC for the eyeshadows,liners.mascara, etc.What are some bold makeup brands that aren't ridiculously expensive?
Since your only 12 you should get some makeup at Icing, like a big case and you can see what looks best on you. When you get to be 15 or 16 you might want to spend more on maybe Mary Kay or Mac but your too young to use that much money on makeup.
i like mac..you can have a look at these mac makeup i like , they are not expensive.


http://www.dealstudio.com/ad_redirect.ph鈥?/a>
Try contacting an Avon Beauty Adviser. They can help you with what you need and they have very low prices. If you are interested, email me and I will help you contact one.
http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/ho鈥?/a>





This what you are looking for? You GOTTA look at page two and the POP Art Palette. These colors are INSANE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream