Thursday, June 24, 2010

Which is the best makeup remover out there?Preferably something not too expensive.?

I used to not wear makeup because I absolutely hated the part where I have to take it off! A few months ago, I started using ';You clean up nice!'; by Benefit Cosmetics. It removes all your makeup AND cleanses your face in one quick step! It even removes waterproof mascara (which is what I really disliked having to wipe off!). One bottle may seem a bit pricey ($23)... but I've had the same bottle since the start of October 2007... that's almost 5 months now... and despite using it twice a day, it still isn't time to move on to the next bottle!





I have THE most sensitive skin... and this just feels so mild and calming even though it is so effective in removing makeup... I love it!





Here, check it out... :)





http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/produ鈥?/a>Which is the best makeup remover out there?Preferably something not too expensive.?
This is going to sound strange but a while ago I had no makeup remover and I decided to try olive oil (from the kitchen). It worked! And it wasn't anything as oily as my usual remover (make up remover pads of some sort)Which is the best makeup remover out there?Preferably something not too expensive.?
here are my favorites from different brands and for different budgets....





maybelline oil-free $4


neutrogena oil-free $7


sephora oil-free $8


merle norman dual action $15


lancome bifacil $19





use a cotton pad to wipe away makeup, then wash the face normally. if there is still makeup residue, use a tiny bit more eye makeup remover.
Olive oil. Not only does it does it remove makeup, but it's accually very good for your skin and it doesn't have chemicals in it that makeup removers have.
well for eye makeup i use some cotton wool with warm water and a bit of vaseline. v.cheap, v.easy and v.effective!
the 'simple' eyemakeup remover. its a clear liquid non greasy, smells fresh, does the job realy wel and u dont need 2 like rub ur eyes real hard. its like 拢3.50 or sumthin
For the eyes i use neutrogena eye makeup remover it can be found at wal-marts, etc and isn't oily afterwards $4....for the face i use olay the cleanser cloths and i find they work well also found at wal-marts, etc $5
I like Almay, you can get it at any drugstore.
Loreal has some really great make-up removers out there. They get rid of make-up well without drying out your skin. And they don't sting if you have blemishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream