Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does bare minerals & other expensive cover up makeup look as good UP CLOSE?

I know the pictures look amazing but what about in real life? Would you let someone stand face to face to you with it on? And for how long does it really last before you have to worry about touching up? ThanksDoes bare minerals %26amp; other expensive cover up makeup look as good UP CLOSE?
i've been using bare minerals for 5 years. it looks completely natural, like beautiful, even skintone. it costs more, but you use less. i got my foundation (25.00) a year ago, it is still not empty. i live in texas, meaning high heat %26amp; humidity, and work 12 hour shifts some days; the make-up does not need touching up, it doesn't melt off your face, i love it.Does bare minerals %26amp; other expensive cover up makeup look as good UP CLOSE?
Absolutly!! I just got it and love it! Its so natural and not caky and covers my acne perfect! No touch ups either! U can even rub ur hand against ur face and it wont come off! I love it!
I've switched to Bare Minerals within the last couple of months and I have to say that I'm VERY impressed. I don't look like I'm wearing a mask anymore. The technique is a bit tricky to master, but once you figure it out your makeup is smooth, translucent and utterly undetectable. My complexion is not terrible, but it's not perfect either....I've visible acne scars, hormonal-caused dark spots and dark circles around my eyes. Before I began wearing Bare Minerals I had to cake on the makeup to cover up all my imperfections. BUT NOW, I have much prettier skin and didn't have to give up any of my coverage. They preach that Less-is-More and in this case they're right! If you use too much at a time, it WILL look powdery, cakey and dry. Used correctly, and I would confidently do an UP CLOSE test.





As far as touch-ups go, I usually go about 5-6 hours before I need to blot and touch up. Even then, the shine is not bad (and I have oily skin).





I would recommend that you go to Sephora and sample the products. Good Luck!!!
I had never tried mineral make-up before till last week (I went to visit my mom and she had some from Sally Hansen). I have a lot of old acne scars and oily skin...didn't think a powder based makeup could provide enough coverage, and thought my oily skin would make it cakey. I was VERY impressed....I don't think my skin has ever looked that good, that...flawless. It provided perfect coverage without looking overdone, and didn't get cakey like I thought it would. Actually, my skin was much less oily than when I use my usual liquid foundation. I say try it!
Yes, I have been using the makeup for over 3 years now. My skin looks flawless even up close. I can put it on in the morning and it goes all day...sometimes if I'm going out at night I'll touch up my eyes and add more blush but I never have to touch up the foundation.
YES!





I just started using bare minerals and my skin looks flawless even up-close. That is quite a feat because I have not very good skin and it does a great job of covering up without looking ca-key. I use to have to re-powder and re-conceal my face multiple times a day - but I can go ALL day with bare minerals. Hope it helps!
I don't use Bare Minerals because it cost too much and it made me look kind of orange but I use Mineral Girlz and I love it. I look like I am not wearing any makeup but I still have coverage. I leave it on all day and don't need to touch up at all during the day. Sometimes at night I do re apply it but that is only if i am going out and I add a few extra touches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream