Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's the best eye makeup remover for sensitive eyes, i mean, really sensitive! not too expensive though,LOL

i used the Almay eye makeup remover, but everytime after i used it, my eyes were dry and itchy!


so, any good suggestions of eye makeup remover? for really really really sensitive eyes, plz also tell the price, thx!!!!What's the best eye makeup remover for sensitive eyes, i mean, really sensitive! not too expensive though,LOL
Mary Kay Oil-Free eye makeup remover is great, its safe for people with contacts and sensitive eyes


It last forever, I have had mine for about 6 months and its not even halfway gone.


Good Luck %26lt;3What's the best eye makeup remover for sensitive eyes, i mean, really sensitive! not too expensive though,LOL
clean and clear makeup remover, i forgot the price
L'oreal' its about $5 its in a blue bottle =) it should be ok for your eyes good luck
Origins brand makes a wonderful eye makeup remover that actually works and is very, very gentle. I have a problem with dry eye and I develop styes if I use anything too harsh. I switched to this a few years ago and have not had a problem since.





http://www.origins.com/templates/product鈥?/a>
I like baby oil with aloe vera. It's less than $2 at Wal Mart, Target, etc. Apply a bit on a cotton pad (package also about $2) and wipe across eye. Keep repeating the process until you are eye makeup free. Then I would suggest washing your face with your regular cleanser. The baby oil also makes your eyelashes prettier!
I've always used cold cream and hypoallergenic baby wipes. Cold cream comes in a lot of varieties, I look for one that's for sensitive skin.
I don't use makeup remover to get it off, but I just use Olay Body Quench; or just a regular moisturizer you have.





Apply a thin layer to your lids, then wipe it off.


It's a little bit messy, but it's cheap and shouldn't hurt your eyes.
i think the best thing to use is olay face wipes. you can get them at walmart, im not sure how much they are but i think there around 10 or 15 dollars. they even come in travel sizes. theres two kinds, one for sensitive skin and one for other skin types. it removes every kind of makeup...Good Luck!
I use wipe out make up remover. this stuff is a little expensive but I can't use anything like lotions and stuff It burns my skin. this stuff is all natural and I have noooooooooo allergic reaction. does not dry you out It's 19.50 plus shipping and tax but this is great and last awhile!!


http://myladybeau.myarbonne.com
The best- and probably most expensive- cream is Orlane Absolute Skin recovery cleansing serum eyes. It's so good that some people use it as an eye cream- not just as an eye makeup remover (which is what it is labeled as). When I worked in a department store, every night I would take my eye makeup off using it, and it felt like a dream (no burning or irritation, my skin was looking and feeling awesome). Although I worked at another counter for a different brand, I used this one b/c it was so good. Now that I don't work there anymore I wish I could afford to buy it because, get ready for this- it costs $ 50. In case you were interested in learning more, here's the link: http://beautyrose.com/orabskreclse.html *Maybe you can find a new and unused on Ebay.com, make sure that you check the seller's feedback first.
  • wefixmoney.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin cream