Thursday, June 24, 2010

What makeup product is the best? Not that expensive though!?

if u have a credit card definatly try out CoastalScents.com... if not my favorite drugstore brand is Revlon..What makeup product is the best? Not that expensive though!?
Volleyball,





The best makeup is the one that best suits you!!!





I use exclusively, Coonobabe, http://www.coonobabe.com


They are inexpensive (not cheap), ship for free, and have a made in USA quality that I love. I'm no longer into made in China makeup.What makeup product is the best? Not that expensive though!?
i would say sephora sorry its kinda expensive
It depends what kind of makeup from eyeshadow to lip gloss...But My favorite foundation is the Almay....My fav mascara is Maybelle...My favorite Eyeshadow is Mac..but drugstore is Cover girl...My fav bronzer is from Mary K and Ashely....
OK..here's my list of faves!





Concealer- LA Minerals


Foundation- HOllywood from LA Minerals


Eyeliner- Avon waterproof glimmersticks


mascara- Loreal double extend


Lips- no faves..i have tons! LOL
go to coastal scents, the prices are amazing! http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream