Thursday, June 24, 2010

Anyway to tone down facial redness, without buying an expensive facial lotion or using makeup?

I have redness on my cheeks and nose. It looks okay, unless I get hot or embarassed, and then I go BRIGHT RED. Is there any way to fix this without spending money on a facial lotion? (I already have a pricey moisturizer and cleanser for evening skin tone, and it sorta works.....) I don't want to wear makeup on my face unless I have to, because I'm only a teen and I don't want to cover up my skin or ruin it or something!? HELP!Anyway to tone down facial redness, without buying an expensive facial lotion or using makeup?
Easy to do.





Before washing you face, apply ONE of the following.


1) 2 tablespoons Pepto Bismal (liquid medicine) to the entire face. Leave on for 2-3 minutes. Then rinse it off. Gently wash face with soap and pat dry. Peptobismol contains clay, which will tighten your pours and even out your skin tone.


2) Cut a lime in 1/2. Rub the juicy part of the lime against your skin. (Be careful not to get lime in your eye). Let the juice stay on your skin for 2 minutes. Then rinse off. Use a mild soap to wash your face and pat dry. Lime juice contains special acids which will exfoliate the skin and even the skin tone, and will fade freckles/uneven pigmentation.





Doing either of these 3 times a week will get rid of redness.





Plus, you should try wearing rice powder + a suitable sunscreen when you go outside. Put on the sunscreen first and then dust a little rice powder over your face.





However, fake tanning (not orange tans, I mean brown tans) will even out your skin tone too.Anyway to tone down facial redness, without buying an expensive facial lotion or using makeup?
if you were to buy a product i would


suggest the aveeno ultra calming


moisturizer. it completely got rid of


my sister's redness. it's not very


expensive at all, either.





but if you insist on not buying


anything. i recommend making


an asprin mask. (three uncoated


asprin tablets, mixed with a few


drops of water and honey if you


need it). and wrapping up an ice


cube in a washcloth and rubbing


it on your face. after a while it


will even out your skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream